The most beautiful lake of South Ural. Mecca for believers, Bashkirs, and for paragliders.
Aushkul lake is situated at an altitude of 413 meters above sea level. The lake is oval in shape, length 2 km, width – about 1.5 kilometers. The lake is shallow. The average depth is only 1.85 metres high. The bottom is flat, covered with glacial gravel and silt.
As reported the scientists, the water of the lake is mineralized and it belongs to hydrocarbonate-calcium-magnesium waters. With soft water, slightly alkaline.
The lake is ideal for swimming and for fishing. Here roach, bream, perch, pike, tench, vendace. Meet cancers.
From the West on the shore of the lake rises mount Oustau (645 meters). Its cone rises above the surface of the lake at 230 meters. The ascent is not difficult for the trained people. On the way probably will make a few stops, out of breath. But with the top of the mountain offers beautiful views of the lake, mountains and countryside.
On the mountain there are several revered among the Bashkirs graves. One of them is a stone slab with ancient text in Arabic script. The text suggests that here is buried the Arab Sheikh. Plate in 1905 brought from Bishkek and installed to replace worn-out previously existing. Nearby, two graves of Awliya saints and Sofas. Continue reading
lake Geneva in Switzerland and France. This lake is one of the largest in Western Europe and the largest lake in the Alps.
About 60% of lake Geneva is under the jurisdiction of Switzerland, while the remaining 40% washes shore Department of France — Top of the Savoy.
The lake lies on the rhône river, which begins with the eponymous glacier. The lake is the largest in Switzerland, and considerably exceeding in size all known lakes in the Alps. Its shape is similar to the shape of a Crescent, the horns of which face South. North side shoreline lasts 95 kilometers South of 72 km. The maximum depth of the lake is 310 meters and it is situated between the cities of Lausanne on the North shore and Evian-Les-Baie South. Also in this place the width of the lake is 13 kilometers.
The whole world knows what beautiful shores of lake Geneva. They combine subtropical vegetation with snow-capped mountain peaks, unobtrusive and pleasant climate. Interesting resort towns dot the banks of the lake, among them: Evian and Thonon-Les-Bains in France; Geneva, Montreux, Vevey, Lausanne and Villeneuve on the Swiss side. On the North shore is also known to the Swiss Riviera – a coastal area with a large number of luxurious resorts that are located East of Lausanne. Here stands the Chillon castle, which once guarded the trade routes. Also in these parts are divided into Terraced vineyards of Lavaux which Continue reading
An unforgettable experience will give you Italy (sightseeing tour in Rome) . This trip will allow you to see the ancient city, which is the main cultural, political and economic center of the country. Rich in cultural and historical monuments, one of the most majestic cities of the world Rome is located on both banks of the river Tiber.
Bringing together the features of a modern metropolis and the monumental historic structures. This magnificent Basilica, ancient ruins, palaces from the Renaissance, Baroque square. Within the city is the papal residence is the city-state of Vatican city.
Over the years, and it is more than 3,000 years, the city had built hundreds of monuments, have their roots in ancient times. Sightseeing tours in Rome will help you to more fully cover even one visit to the great works of the architects and artists of the Renaissance. Rich city-Museum of Rome holds priceless treasures and precious testimonies of the past centuries.
Located on 7 hills historic center of the city is above sea level at different heights: 13 to 139 meters. He is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site. The most well-written route Continue reading