Residents of several villages of the district Perovskogo in shock. Who and why killed the most beautiful lake region, “Courier” tried to find out at the crime scene
It all started with a call to the editor Vyacheslav Anokhin, making surfactants on vacation.
– The whole shore strewn with dead fish! – he was indignant. – On the water, at a distance of about 800 meters along the edge, is a blue – green film. Smell terrible!
More than an hour’s drive along the Federal highway, and we are in Pav. Front of almost twenty kilometers on the road and for a dessert – walk.
More recently berry and mushroom places, as they had noticed. Most come for the summer.
– Five or six years ago about Radioscope lake settled porhovsk the Pskov branch of the rich company, says “exclusive” information in our guide, Vyacheslav Anokhin. – On the new owners built a large wooden house. Then that was not enough. Wanted a piece of the fence off forests, but the locals took offense and soundly dismantled blocked the way to the gate…
From a distance the pond is fabulously beautiful. For stunted pines and birches on the shores of the blue expanse. Somewhere near the horizon it is limited Continue reading
Carinthia – the southern Federal province of Austria. It borders the countries of Italy and Slovenia, as well as with the Austrian Federal provinces of Tyrol, Salzburg and Styria. Variety and new experiences ensures the very landscape of Carinthia, situated between the highest peak of Austria – Grossglockner (3.798 m) in the Alps and the Karawanken mountains in the South of the province. The mountains give way to hills, valleys and lakes.
The oldest inhabitants of the territory of today’s Carinthia were the Celts-Karauli but in the sixth century settled here Slavic tribe karantoni. Since XII century it was held intensive Germanization and in 1335 Carinthia came under Habsburg rule, and in 1849, acquired the status of an independent administrative unit of the Austrian Empire. The capital of Carinthia since 1518 is the city of Klagenfurt.
In Carinthia some of the most famous and the most in summer and warm lakes, which love to visit, ideal for swimming and water sports. In addition to large lakes, such as Werther see, the Ossiacher see, Millstatter see and Weissensee, Carinthia and there are many smaller lakes are also popular, such as Afritzer see, Faaker see, see feld, Kaucher see, Klopeiner Continue reading
Located 70 km from the city of Orenburg is a large railway junction connecting Russia with Kazakhstan and Central Asian States.
The most interesting attraction of Sol-Iletsk – a group of salt lakes formed on the site of the old salt workings.
Sol-Iletsk Deposit on the basis of fangotherapy is a national treasure of Russia.
The unique lake is located at an altitude of 120 meters above sea level, cover an area of 53 hectares. Mineral (salty) lakes are unique in their composition, temperature and curative action.
The history of the development of therapeutic mud, salt, brine and other natural resources Sol-Iletsk steppe has for centuries. Traditional methods of treatment exist on the lakes for many years. Currently resting here annually more than 500 thousand people.
To date, 6 lakes formed Iletsk salt dome, dividing the composition into 3 different groups from the point of view of Spa resources:
1. “Salty” and mineral or brine, i.e., containing a high concentration of salt: the Collapse and O. O. New.
2. “Mud” – mud-brine containing therapeutic mud and brine: Tuzluca O. and O. Wrymouth.
3. “Fresh” – low-mineralized: Large urban and Small urban lake.
For those who want to go in the summer on the SOL-ILETSK salt lake, organized rides on salty mud healing lake (similar in composition to the Dead sea in Israel, Continue reading