Unique, unusual and so different – attractive-home, cold, harsh, but always charming beauty of natural landscapes Ergakov, their aura have long ago become a byword. It is this beauty and this aura draws you to him countless fans, not to mention pilgrims. Anyone who was in Ergaki, the man confirms that opened his eyes an unforgettable spectacle and a lasting impression. And he pulls to come back again and again.
Ergaki very “compact” – the whole area can be circumvented in a few days. Someone thinks that this place – the door through which you can go on a magical journey where dreams come true, and the man finds himself in harmony with nature.
Some of the natural attractions have become truly iconic for these places. They form a unique image Ergakov and are “centers of gravity” for tens of thousands of people. First of all, this is a rocky ridge, called “Sleeping Sayan”. The silhouette on the man’s back, face and flowing long hair, the hands folded on the chest, legs and feet. “Sleep” shakes, awakens imagination and inspiration. He has numerous legends, and for many hundreds of years remains the most majestic, mysterious and enigmatic spectacle in Ergaki.
Another wonderful creation of Nature is the rock formation of the Brothers Continue reading
Tourist route interesting excursions in the most picturesque places of Altai begins in Biysk. passes through the village of Ust–Kan, the regional center of Ust–Koksa, Uimon Top of the famous Alpine village of Simulta with return to point of departure. The length of the trip will be 1500 miles by car to 15 kilometers on foot radial gates. The duration of tourist travel three days with two overnights.
White, majestic at all times, the Beluga whale as a magnet attracts lovers of travel and seekers on their spiritual paths. Ancient legends of the country of universal prosperity and justice Belovodye dominates the minds of many generations and makes people go look for her. The old believers. came in the Altai mountains, to save after the Church schism of the Holy faith of their ancestors. Amazing and unprecedented journey of the Roerich’s “Altai – the Himalayas”, all these names, place names, spiritual truths are United in Uimon valley.
Many scholars agree that the word “Eumon” in the root contains succinct “OEM”, the Buddhist “AUM”, the storage location of the innermost wisdom. This may explain the desire of people who visited one day in a secret place to come back to the beautiful Beluga whale. To understand the mystique of the place, only a visit here, touching Continue reading
Lake Geneva is located on the countryside of Switzerland and France. This lake is one of the biggest in Western Europe and the largest lake in the Alps.
About 60% of lake Geneva is under the jurisdiction of Switzerland, and the other 40% washes would save a Department of France — Top of the Savoy.
The lake lies on the rhône river, which begins with the eponymous glacier. The lake is the largest in Switzerland, and greatly exceeding in size all known lakes in the Alps. Its shape is similar to the shape of a Crescent, the horns of which is oriented to the South. North side of the shoreline continues 95 km South of 72 km. The greatest depth of the lake is 310 meters and it is situated between the towns of Lausanne on the North shore and Evian-Les-Baie South. Also in this place the width of the lake is 13 km away.
The whole world knows what the beautiful shores of lake Geneva. They connect the sub-tropical vegetation with snow-capped mountain tops, unobtrusive and pleasant climate. Noteworthy resort town dot the banks of the lake, among them: Evian and Thonon-Les-Bains in France; Geneva, Montreux, Vevey, Lausanne and Villeneuve on the Swiss side. On the North shore is also popular Swiss Riviera – a coastal area with a huge number of luxurious resorts that are located East of Lausanne. Here is Chillon castle, which once guarded the trade routes. Continue reading