Imotski is a city located in Central Dalmatia near the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina. The city is located in the heart of the continent and from the Adriatic sea that separates the mountain range Biokovo. Imotski is famous for its unique karst lakes – Blue (Modro jezero) and the Red (Crveno jezero). These amazing lakes and we went to watch.
2. Day for the trip was not chosen very well. The next day we had a three-day trip to Istria and it is reasonable to relax and stay home. But curiosity took over and we went to watch Imotski lake 🙂
3. The road from Brela to Imotski is a scenic mountain serpentine and takes just over an hour. Imotski lakes are located just outside the town.
4. First we went to see the Blue lake.
5. Blue lake is located at the bottom of the 200 metre deep sinkholes leads up a long spiraling road.
6. We have patience and began our descent to the lake.
7. After 10 minutes we finally saw the bottom of the lake.
8. It’s really blue 🙂
9. The lake is still 3 turns of the road and a small section of track right the rocky slope Continue reading
BUENOS AIRES + USHUAIA + BARILOCHE + MENDOZA
10 days / 9 nights
Arrival in Buenos Aires.
Private transfer Shuttle service with English speaking guide in the hotel. Accommodation for 2 nights in the hotel (Breakfast and taxes included)
Private sightseeing tour on city with Russian speaking guide.
Buenos Aires is associated with tango, football, Evita name, Maradona and Che Guevara. The capital of Argentina is considered one of the most elegant cities in South America. Their appearance, ancient buildings and architecture of the city resembles Paris. The historic center has preserved the features of the colonial period. You will see the Central square of Plaza de Mayo, the Pink House, the Cathedral, the colon theatre, the Obelisk, the National Congress. The tour includes a visit to the area Boca (birthplace of tango) to the pedestrian area of Caminito, the San Martin square and the cemetery in Recoleta.
In the evening, visiting with a guide one of the best tango cabaret of Buenos Aires, where tango shows. (transfer of a restaurant/hotel/restaurant and dinner included)
Tango is very popular around the world. But Argentina have one distinct advantage – it is here that it appeared. Continue reading